ANNUAL MEETING DATE ANNOUNCED...
Thursday, April 30, 2015 • 6:00 PM
Goodwood Museum & Gardens Carriage House
1600 Miccosukee Road, Tallahassee, FL
PROGRAM: Committee Reports and Elections
One of the most important functions of the Annual Meeting is selecting qualified members to represent you on the Board of Directors. The Board’s responsibility is deciding policy and providing direction.
The following list of candidates has been selected by the
Nominating Committee to fill two expiring terms:
Joseph Conklin – 3 year term Glenn Strickland – 3 year term
This year’s Nominating Committee members are Rob Moss, Janis Nall and Clarence Herring.
Members who desire to be a candidate for the Board of Directors and are not nominated by the Committee are encouraged to file by petition in accordance with the bylaw requirements below.Requirements for nomination by petition to TMH Federal Credit Union Board of Directors
1. Must be a member in good standing of TMH Federal Credit Union.
2. Agree to attend all educational and board meetings as required.
3. Be prepared to actively participate in credit union functions.
4. Must be able to be bonded.
5. Signed statement with intent to serve if elected. (See sample Intent to Serve Statement below)
6. Provide Nominating Committee with biographical data on qualifications and reason for wanting to serve on Board.
7. Attach to resume (as described in #6 above): Petition signed by 1% of members (or maximum of 500) with the following information provided:
a) Name printed c) Membership will be verified
b) Signature d) Date signed
8. Present the information above in writing to the Chairman of the Nominating Committee, no later than March 19, 2015.
A final list of candidates will be posted in the lobby of the credit union for review by the membership. If there is more than one nominee per position, a ballot box will be placed in the credit union lobby the day prior to the annual meeting for voting purposes. The credit union staff will issue a ballot to members after verifying and noting their votes have been cast on the membership roll. Members attending that were unable to vote the day prior to the meeting will be issued a ballot and allowed to vote at the meeting. After the voting has been completed a final count will be taken and the new board members will be announced during the meeting.
Statement of Intent to Serve if Elected
If elected to serve on the Board of Directors of TMH Federal Credit Union,I will attend meetings and educational programs as required and execute dutiesand responsibilities of my elected position fairly for the benefit of all members.